We are delighted to announce that one of our prestigious Belfast based commercial office projects has been completed. The Lincoln Building was originally built as a warehouse by the architect, Henry Seaver in 1903 and underwent refurbishment to office use in the early 90’s.
The latest phase of modernisation has further rejuvinated the building, beginning a new chapter in its history. A complete re–fit of the ground floor reception area and 6 floors of office accomodation above provided 61,000 square feet of Grade A office accomodation.
Caldwell were delighted to have been involved as part of a fantastic team, working on behalf of Andras House, alongside Barrett Contracts (Omagh) and Philip Rodgers Design.
Fit out works to the office floors continue, projected to be largely complete April 2017. Tenants to date include Deloitte and Axiom Law.