Work has come to an end on the challenging refurbishment and extension of the Grade II listed Tower Bridge Magistrates Court and Police Station. The original building, completed in 1906, was designed by Edwardian architect John Butler Dixon – a lesser known figure who spent most of his professional career working for the metropolitan police. His work can be seen in police stations of the period across London, but this was arguably his most impressive commission.
The building is now reborn as ‘The Dixon’, a Marriott Autograph collection hotel and is featured in the latest issue of Premier Hospitality Magazine.
This one is a real looker – check it out!
We’d like to applaud the efforts of the entire professional, client and construction teams for their tireless work in delivering such an impressive scheme.